Presented by MD Ahmed's www.Fuel4Success.com
Getting a good night's sleep helps us to be happier, more productive people, so here are some tips to help you get a good night's sleep:
1. Avoid drinking tea or coffee late at night.
2. Stop smoking – Nicotine is a stimulant, and it can make it challenging to get to sleep and stay asleep.
3. Go to bed at the same time each night so that you set a routine.
4. Only use the bed for sleeping.
5. Use dimmers on your light switches, and dim the lights in the hours before you go to bed to mimic the change from daylight to nighttime.
6. Avoid exercising in the evening – exercise early in the day to promote restful sleep.
7. Try using affirmations, such as: "I let go of the day and enjoy restful, peaceful sleep," repeat it several times while you prepare for sleep.
8. If you can't get to sleep after a while, get up, keep the lights low, and do something boring until you feel sleepy.
9. Milk, dairy products, and certain other foods may help your sleep.
10. Try relaxed breathing: breath slowly and deeply, concentrating on your abdomen rather than your chest.
11. Get your allergies checked out, particularly if you wake up craving a particular food in the night.
12. Avoid paying bills and similar jobs just before sleep.
13. Try herbal tea - chamomile, passionflower, or lavender flowers are good. You can also take a herbal supplement such as skullcap or valerian.
14. Put the essential oils lavender and clary sage on your pillow and inhale their soothing vapors as you sleep.
15. Try some flower remedies - there are lots of different types. You might like to try 'vervain' in the 'Bach' flower remedies if you find it difficult to switch off from the day, 'Holly' if anger and resentment keep you awake, 'White Chestnut' for persistent unwanted thoughts, and 'Aspen' if you wake up because of nightmares.
16. Try holding your frontal eminences (the bumps on your forehead, about halfway between your eyebrows and hairline) if you are awake because of stress.
17. Try taking supplements – magnesium and calcium can work well.
18. If you suffer from hot flushes/flashes, try some natural support for your endocrine system at this time. Neways wild yam and chaste berry cream are recommended for this.
19. Many alternative and complementary therapists succeed with people with sleep problems. Find a local therapist and ask them if they have experience in this field.
20. Sleep problems can be a sign of an underlying medical condition (e.g., thyroid problems or depression), so get this checked out with a suitably qualified health professional.
"This article comes to you as a bonus because you had registered for the SuperKIDS SmartTEENS MasterClass. Just in case you missed the SuperKIDS SmartTEENS MasterClass, I want you to know...
In The 3 Hour SuperKIDS SmartTEENS™ Preview MasterClass...I'm Going To Show You, How you Can Master Your Subjects & Score More In Exams, So You Can Get Into One Of The Top Universities, Just Like My Students Did After Using My R&D Based Study System.
If you have not attended the SuperKIDS SmartTEENS MasterClass, I encourage you to do so.
We are very confident that it will benefit you and your child.
Please be informed, what I offer is NOT coaching/tuition classes, It's a proprietary study system that I have developed, and it has helped students who were failing in exams crack some of the toughest exams in our country.
Kindly keep a tab on your WhatsApp messages; we will keep you updated about the next MasterClass."- Md Ahmed, Intl' Author & Founder @ Fuel4Success.Com
The material and ideas shared are for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended for medical or professional help.