Presented by MD Ahmed's www.Fuel4Success.com
Many of us bow down to life and stress, short of time, tired, on a treadmill, knowing that this isn't the way to live, but not knowing how to free ourselves to live more fully, more abundantly. There are simple things we can do, and they don't take the time or money and take a change of attitude. Here are 9 of them:
1. Being financially honest, and if you are not, implies that it is not enough for you to have everything you need without dishonesty.
2. Creating a vacuum so that more good things can flow into it and don't fill your life up with stuff you don't want. Ask yourself if you want each item before you buy it. Don't have abundant rubbish; live abundantly by seeking out the things and experiences that work for you in your core being.
3. Tithing is often associated with religion, but it is also possible to tithe in a non-religious context. This seems an essential aspect of living abundantly. Every time you freely give money away, you are implying that you are confident that more will come, and this is a BIG positive affirmation with a lot of power behind it. The traditional amount is 10% of your income. I've recommended this to many people, and they've told me that they seem to have more magically when they do this. I started with 10%, but now I've increased it because I've seen that the more I give away, the more I get back, and the happier and more abundantly I live.
4. Being grateful for what you already have and focussing on the good that is already in your life. It's easy to think about what you don't have, but spend some time each day thinking about what you do have. Start each day by thinking of 5 things you are grateful for, and express this aloud.
5. Resentment, jealousy, envy, and self-pity interfere with the free flow of abundance. If you are jealous of someone, it implies that what they have is not available for you to have also.
6. Forgiving those that have wronged you is part of living abundantly. Holding on to your anger, however justifiable it may seem, keeps you stuck in the past rather than going forward into a better future. If it's challenging to let go of your negative feelings, try writing a letter expressing your anger, hurt, or envy. Write until you can write no more, and then burn it.
7. Being able to receive from other people. Being able to receive is healthy, but many people find it difficult. You may need to practice receiving. Think of the pleasure you get in giving. By not accepting generously, you deny other people the joy of giving.
8. Realise that, in general, good luck plays a tiny part in people's life. (If you put your faith in good luck, then you have to accept the possibility of bad luck too.) People who put their faith in good luck often spend their lives waiting for things to happen. People who don't believe in luck go out and make things happen.
9. Believing that there is enough money, food, love, etc., in the world to meet everyone's needs to live abundantly. I left this one till the last because it can be tough to believe when faced with war and starvation in the newspapers and TV. Still, much of this anger and need is caused because people do not believe they have enough because they substitute money and food for all the other abundance of life. Do your bit to correct that imbalance and start living a life that recognizes inequalities and shortages but recognizes that we can fix that, so we all have what we need.
"This article comes to you as a bonus because you had registered for the SuperKIDS SmartTEENS MasterClass. Just in case you missed the SuperKIDS SmartTEENS MasterClass, I want you to know...
In The 3 Hour SuperKIDS SmartTEENS™ Preview MasterClass...I'm Going To Show You, How you Can Master Your Subjects & Score More In Exams, So You Can Get Into One Of The Top Universities, Just Like My Students Did After Using My R&D Based Study System.
If you have not attended the SuperKIDS SmartTEENS MasterClass, I encourage you to do so.
We are very confident that it will benefit you and your child.
Please be informed, what I offer is NOT coaching/tuition classes, It's a proprietary study system that I have developed, and it has helped students who were failing in exams crack some of the toughest exams in our country.
Kindly keep a tab on your WhatsApp messages; we will keep you updated about the next MasterClass."- Md Ahmed, Intl' Author & Founder @ Fuel4Success.Com
The material and ideas shared are for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended for medical or professional help.